Standard Lite-Cell offers a unique set of properties.
You can find the following advantages in Lite-Cell for your high temperature application:
- High operating temperature - above 1,700°C
- Extra low mass - Significant energy & structural savings
- Fiber Free - Safe use and disposal
- Easy machining - diverse & complex shapes
- Low tendency to spall - less rejected products
- Chemical stability - can sustain harsh environments
- Chemical purity - sulfur & iron free
Standard Lite-Cell has high mechanical strength that increases with density. The low density ranges are best suited for thermal insulation , while the higher density ranges are most appropriate for applications with mechanical loads such as kiln furniture.
For more detailed information please check the Lite-Cell data sheets.